become a licensed Discover You™ Coach
The Discover You™ Coach’s Training is a blended learning program for people seeking effective, evidence based, system oriented approaches for implementing social and emotional learning, wellbeing, and developmental assets with today’s youth.
Lean into a supporting learning environment as you are equipped with tools, concepts, and insight, while being inspired to support youth.
This training is delivered in six modules with six components each:
- Independent Work – Prepare and follow up Now What? steps for each of the Interactive Seminars and Learning Labs. (approx. 50 minutes)
- Interactive Seminar – Live interaction lecture and discussion on the Qualitative Frameworks, Foundational Content, and Fundamental Interactions of Discover You™ incorporated into Intentional Application models. (2 hours)
- Journal – Each module has personal reflection questions and a Journal Question in the digital learning platform to track your learning. (approx. 10 minutes)
- Learning Lab – Engaging live sessions for each Discover You™ program designed to go deeper into the material, learn the student content, and practice within a supportive feedback environment. (2 hours)
- Learning Community – Peer interaction. (own time)
- Additional Resources – Optional material. (own time)
- Equip students in secondary and post-secondary years with competencies of social and emotional learning and positive psychology.
- Develop external and internal assets for positive life choices.
- Provide framework for nurturing every student’s journey so youth embrace their future with courage, confidence, and connections.
- Be unique and customizable.
- Have high quality coaches engaged with students.
- Be present, engaged, and visionary toward the best possible outcome.
The standard price for the training, including the first learning lab, is $2,000. Each additional learning lab is $1,500.
Please contact us if you have questions about pricing.
Our mission is to build hope and resilience in youth based on a foundation of acceptance, support, and respect that results in positive life choices.
Our vision is that all youth have the opportunity to live their potential.
Available Training Dates
Training begins with a self-led welcome session which takes approximately 60 minutes.
Each training also begins with a 45 minute orientation meeting, explaining the structure of the training as well as how to use and access the Discover You™ digital education platform. This will be recorded for convenience.
June 21 – August 4
For all programs: Tuesdays, 9:00-11:00 am EST
Building Strengths: Wednesdays, 11:00-1:00pm
Forging Futures: Wednesdays, 11:00-1:00pm
Mastering Skills: Wednesdays, 9:00-11:00am
Designing Tomorrow: Thursdays, 9:00-11:00am
We will not meet the week of July 4
June 7, 9:00-9:45 am
September 26 – November 3
4:00 – 6:00 pm EST
For all programs: Mondays
Building Strengths: Tuesdays
Forging Futures: Tuesdays
Mastering Skills: Thursdays
Designing Tomorrow: Wednesdays
September 13, 5:00-5:45 pm